Come to a FREE meal and a movie event
Learn how to protect yourself from financial fraud
Reserve your seat and meal today!
All screenings include a free meal. Please RSVP below to reserve your seat.
Lindeen’s office produced Gold Diggers with a grant from the Investor Protection Trust, a nationally-recognized nonprofit organization devoted to investor education. Since 1993 the IPT has worked with the States to provide the independent, objective investor education needed by all Americans to make informed investment decisions.
All funding for the Trust comes from voluntary and court-ordered contributions from criminals who commit investment fraud. When the Commissioner’s office prosecutes cases of investment fraud, the Commissioner can request a contribution to the Trust as part of the settlement, but only after the victims are made whole and fines to the state have been paid. The IPT helps pay for the expenses associated with bringing the documentary across Montana, including meals.
- Witness the investigation and prosecution of one of Montana’s largest ponzi schemes.
- Hear personal testimony of Montana victims.
- Learn how investigators helped recover $3 million that was stolen from Montanans
- Watch how seemingly reputable brokers ripped off dozens of innocent people.
- Learn how to protect yourself from securities fraud.