Company Rates & Forms
A form is another word to describe an insurance policy. An insurance form — or policy — specifies what a policy must cover. By state law, our office is tasked with reviewing the forms of policies sold by licensed insurance companies in Montana.
State law also tasks our agency with reviewing — and, in some cases, approving — the rates of insurance policies sold in Montana.
Below you will find the forms used by insurance companies to submit company rates and forms for review.
We offer the public several methods of accessing insurance company filings electronically.
Insurance company filings are available through the SERFF Filing Access (“SFA”) website. You can view filings conveniently from your home, office or anywhere you have access to a computer, at any time – day or night. There is no charge for using this method.
Filings can also be viewed by using the public computer kiosk at our office located at 840 Helena Ave., Helena, MT. This kiosk is available during normal business hours.
If you do not locate the information that you seek, you may submit a public records request to the public record keeper at the Montana Office of the Commissioner of Securities and Insurance. Email this written request to email@example.com. There may be a cost associated with that request.
- Certification Form
- Form Filing Reference List
- General Procedures
- Life & Disability Filing Instructions
- Long Term Care Combination Product New Filing Checklist
- Long Term Care Insurance Partnership
- Long Term Care Rate Increase Checklist
- Long Term Care Rate Increase Checklist Templates
- Medicare Supplement Checklist
- Network Adequacy Spreadsheets
- P & C Rate Review Checklist
- PPACA Uniform Compliance
- Small Employer Health Benefit Plan Actuarial Certification Requirements
- Work Comp LCM Instructions
- Work Comp LCM Form Page 1
- Work Comp LCM Form Page 2