Company Rates & Forms
A form is another word to describe an insurance policy. An insurance form — or policy — specifies what a policy must cover. By state law, our office is tasked with reviewing the forms of policies sold by licensed insurance companies in Montana.
State law also tasks our agency with reviewing — and, in some cases, approving — the rates of insurance policies sold in Montana.
Below you will find the documents used by insurance companies to submit company rates and forms for review.
We offer the public several methods of accessing insurance company filings electronically.
Insurance company filings are available through the SERFF Filing Access (“SFA”) website. You can view filings conveniently from your home, office or anywhere you have access to a computer, at any time – day or night. There is no charge for using this method.
Filings can also be viewed by at our office located at 840 Helena Ave., Helena, MT during normal business hours.
If you do not locate the information that you seek, you may submit a public records request to the public record keeper at the Montana Office of the Commissioner of Securities and Insurance. Email this written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a cost associated with that request.
Rates and Forms Bureau
- Certification Form
- Form Filing Reference List
- Life & Disability Filing Instructions
- Long Term Care Insurance Partnership
- Network Adequacy Spreadsheets
- PPACA Uniform Compliance
- Long Term Care Combination Product New Filing Checklist
- Long Term Care Combination Product Excel File Template
- Long Term Care Rate Increase Checklist
- Long Term Care Rate Increase Checklist Templates
- Medicare Supplement Checklist
- P & C Rate/Rule Filing Guide
- Standard Support for Property & Casualty Rate/Rule Filings
- Work Comp LCM Instructions
- Work Comp LCM Form Page 1
- Work Comp LCM Form Page 2
- Other than Work Comp LCM Form Page 1
- Other than Work Comp LCM Page 2