Annual Renewals and Taxes
The Montana Department of Insurance encourages the use of OPTins to make payments electronically.
OPTins is the Online Premium Tax for Insurance application developed and supported by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). For more information about using OPTins, click here.
Note: House Bill 66, effective 2/28/2019, removed the requirement of MCA 33-20-704 that charitable organizations that issue qualified charitable gift annuities notify the Commissioner in writing prior to entering into agreements. The form for charitable organizations has therefore been removed from the CSI website.
- Accredited Reinsurers
- Certified Reinsurers
- Fraternal Insurers
- Motor Club Company
- Premium Finance Company
- Purchasing Groups
- Third Party Administrators Renewal
- Viatical Settlement Provider Annual Report
- Bi-Annual Renewal of Viatical Settlement Provider
- Surplus Lines Alien Insurers
- Surplus Lines Foreign Insurers
- Health Insurers and Foreign Insurers filing Health Blank
- Life Disability Insurers
- Property Casualty Insurers
- Risk Retention Groups
- Title Insurers