WORK WITH US
The Office of the Montana State Auditor, Commissioner of Securities and Insurance (CSI) is a small, family-friendly state agency that takes pride in unity.
All of our positions with the agency are located in Helena, Montana. Montana is an all-around great place! We are centrally located in the heart of Helena and within walking distance of our beautiful downtown. With countless outdoor opportunities, great schools, and a small-town atmosphere, Helena is an excellent place to live. You can also learn more about moving to and living in Helena, Montana HERE. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Our success derives from having effective working relationships, built on mutual trust and respect for each other’s skills and abilities. We will challenge you to be the best you can be in both your individual competencies and as a team player. We have created an environment for success and will work hard to provide opportunities for you to progress in your career with mentorship, education, training, and certifications.
Your service is rewarded with competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- Work/life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plans
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- A vibrant Employee Assistance Program
- State of Montana employment may qualify you to receive student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness. Click HERE to learn more and understand whether or not you may qualify.
Additional benefits package information is available HERE.